Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas cheer.

We had some grand plans to put up all of our Christmas decorations this weekend, and uhhh that did not happen.  We went to Festivus on Friday night, and ended up being mostly useless on Saturday.  All of our inside stuff is up though, and I think the tree looks pretty darn good.


I also put up our stockings.  Penny and Charlie's are the big ones on each end, obviously.  


This picture would be so much cooler if there was a fire in that fireplace, but we don't actually know how to work it (it's gas).  Lame.

I told y'all about the Pinterest project my mom and I made when I was home for Thanksgiving.  This is the finished product on the front door.  I think maybe it needs a big bow.  What do y'all think?


J is working on getting the lights up outside.  Target was out of garland for the porch, so that project is stalled for a few more days.  Thankfully, I finally bought matching lights for the porch and garage.  One string was warm white and the other was that LED blue, and it drove me crazy for the past 2 years that they didn't match.  This year, we also finally sprung for a tree skirt.  Movin' on up!

I feel like such a real adult... I have a Christmas tree, with a tree skirt, and stockings, and matching Christmas lights.  Yikes!

Are your Christmas/Hannukah/Festivus decorations up?

No comments:

Post a Comment